Marta Rocha, MA, LMHC
Multilingual Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Radio Host, Educator – Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Windermere, Winter Park – Counseling Services for Children, Teens, Family & Couples
“Marta helped me understand that the way I was feeling about my current situation was okay. She helped me become aware of my achievements, which gave me the confidence to make positive changes in my life.”
Marta has the ability to easily connect with her relational approach. Additional, Marta is an expert on multi-cultural issues and is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English.. She is a caring person, and clients feel very comfortable talking to Marta. Also Marta volunteers in her community helping with translations of seminars, social work as well as in the mission’s projects. All of the experience she has gained has helped her assist individuals as well as businesses achieve their goals through individual counseling, seminars and workshops.
Marta Rocha is pursing her doctoral degree in Psychology at the California Southern University. has a Master’s of Arts degree in Mental Health Counseling with Webster University. She also has an Associates Degree in Business, and a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Psychology from Webster University.
Marta believes that each one us has the power to be or do anything we set our minds to and her goal is to help individuals find this power so that they can live their lives to the fullest.
- Relationship, Marriage, Couples, Pre-Marital & Family Counseling, Longwood, Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Windermere
- Substance Abuse, Addiction, Drugs, Counseling Longwood, Orlando
- Multicultural Counseling , Multilingual Counseling Services– Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilian, Latino
- Eating Disorders
- Leadership Training & Business Coaching
- Family Counseling
- Stress Management
- Personal Growth, Self-Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Spiritual Counseling
- Mood Swings & Impulse Control
- Anger Management
- Motivational Skill Enhancement
- Social Skills
- Anger Management Courses
- Parenting & Co-Parenting Courses
- Prepare-Enrich for Marital & Pre-Marital Counseling
- Emotion Focused Therapy for Couples
- Play Therapy
Marta has the ability to easily connect with our multi-cultural population. She is a caring person, and clients feel very comfortable talking to Marta. She has 13 years of experience in sales & marketing, advertising, promotions, management, and professional development.Also Marta volunteers in her church with translations, social work and in mission’s. Marta Rocha is an adjunct professor of undergraduate Psychology classes at Florida Technical College in Kissimmee, Florida.
All of the experience she has gained has helped her assist individuals and businesses achieve their goals through individual counseling, seminars, and workshops. Marta has developed seminars and workshops in various aspects of business and professional development areas, such as:
- Effective & Professional Selling
- Cultivating Clients
- Valuing Cultural Differences
- Protecting Your Digital Legacy
- Signs and Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety in Teens
- ACA – American Counseling Association
- AACC – American Association of Christian Counselors
- MHCCF – Mental Health Counseling Association of Central Florida
Personal: Marta loves to participate in running races and triathlons. Marta has two adorable dogs, Bono and Angel.