With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, most couples are planning a night out that includes dinner, flowers and candy. Instead of the same old, same old, why not take it up a notch or two this year? Try out one of these unique ideas listed below:
- Go on a “first date” – Take your sweetie to the place you went on your first date. Now that you have been together for a while, it will be less stressful than that first time, but still sentimental and romantic.
- Heads or Tails – Get your honey and get in the car. At each intersection, flip a coin to decide which direction you will take. You never know just where you will end up!
- Relive Your Childhood – Head out to the batting cage, go-kart track, bowling alley or roller rink. Share some time together just having fun and pretending to be kid and letting go of your worries.
- Be a Tourist in Your Town – Take your date to the art museum, history museum or aquarium in your town. Schedule in dinner at a local restaurant and make sure and hit the hippest hotspot in town.
- Stay In – Nothing can show your love like a home cooked meal. Try out a new recipe or whip up their favorite dish. Can’t cook? No worries. Order in. Add in some music and candles and you have the perfect night at a fraction of the cost to go out.
We all get complacent at times in our relationships especially those with a spouse or significant other. These ideas can add some creativity to your relationship and remind you why you fell in love in the first place
Latest posts by Marta Rocha (see all)
- - February 1, 2015
- The Science of Love -1 - February 1, 2015
- It is difficult to talk to my partner. How do I get my partner to open up? - February 1, 2015